Sunday, February 22, 2009

la playa

Today I spent a wonderful afternoon at the beach with friends!

Yes, I have friends! :)

We went to a beach just outside of Sambo Creek where all the gringos have their big, beachfront homes. Several people raced their ATVs on the beach and a few played with jet skis

It was all so wonderful. Rosie, Rosie's friend, Hiromi, Alandino, Micah and I played in the waves and took lots of photos. Afterward we swam in una piscina. Then I laid in a hammock and relaxed until I was dry.

Dinner was a delicious seafood soup. Afterward we all crammed into Rosie's friend's (I can't remember his name) truck and drove back to La Ceiba ... just about a 12 minute drive.

I need to go to the beach more often!

1 comment:

Kinsley. said...

Emily!
It's been much too long...
So happy to have stumbled upon your blog- really.
It's great to read what you are up to.
Hope you are doing great.
-kinsley.