Wednesday, July 8, 2009

entry level

I'm back in San Diego ... and the search for a job has begun! The more I talk to friends my age the more I think we're experiencing the same emotions: confusion and frustration. We're done with college but we don't yet have the job of our dreams --- and we're not sure what that job actually is anymore.

With that said, I had my second interview at The Reader today -- it's not for an editorial position, but I'm still excited about it. I should know by the end of the week if I got the job!

Tonight a bunch of friends from JBU are coming over for dinner -- it should be a blast! Tomorrow I'm going to Mexico with my dad and Bethany -- I'm pretty excited about that too! Friday I'm getting new registration tags for my car ... and that's the extent of my life plans for now.

Peace.

No comments: