Saturday, March 7, 2009

computer trouble- pictures coming

Meghan left yesterday. It was wonderful seeing her and experiencing aspects of my life in Honduras with a close girl friend made me more homesick for the U.S.

Unfortunately my computer is giving me some trouble (i'm trying to do virus scans and update my antivirus stuff) but I promise to upload pictures soon!

In other news I got in HUGE trouble at work for missing days when Meghan was here. They made me have a meeting with all the bosses (four in total). However, by the end of the meeting they were all laughing and saying how they wished they could take my class! It was the first time I've ever had a positive, edifying conversation with them.

They've asked me to turn in a summary on Monday of all the activities and lessons I've taught so far as well as the ones I hope to get to before the year is over. It's crazy to think that I only have 40 or so more days left of actual school here.

1 comment:

kris said...

40 or so more days till I get to see my(baby) girl again! So glad you and Meghan could hang out together. I'm also happy to hear that those board members and teachers are finally realizing what an amazing teacher and person you are!!!Love ya, mom