Wednesday, May 20, 2009

t-shirts

JBU in La Ceiba
I just got back from a run down to the beach. On my way back I saw a middle-aged man wearing a blue JBU Volleyball shirt. Weird.

Heart of Clouds
Outside the sky is a mess of blue-gray clouds. It's been raining off and on the past few days-- a nice break from the heat we've been having. From my balcony you can see the mountains. They're gorgeous right now. It almost looks as though the mountain has a cloud heart that is seeping out through every valley and crevice. The clouds are menacing and angry looking, but also so wispy and mystical. It's hard to decide how to feel about them. (see photo)


Random Stuff

Current Favorite Chill Song: "Radio Ballet" by Eluvium
Current Favorite Power Song: "Shine On" by R.I.O.
Current Afternoon Snack: Dr. Pepper and Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Current Annoyance: bug bites
Current Apartment Status: dirty & with a busted light bulb in my kitchen
Last Lost Thing That I've Found: a jar of peanuts that had rolled under my bed; lost Sunday, found today.
Last 3 Calls Received: Matt, Hiromi, Hiromi
Time I Woke Up Today: 7:30 a.m.

No comments: