Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday.

Hi!!! Here's what I look like today and an hour-by-hour look at what I've done so far. Enjoy!

Today:

8 a.m. Wake up. Turn on T.I.'s new cd. Get ready for the day.

9 a.m. Go to school. Try to print copies of my final exams only to find that the copier is not working. Typical.

9:30 a.m. Go to the mall with Micah to make copies. Decide to only copy what I will need for tomorrow because I don't want to pay for all those copies!

10 a.m. Get coffee at Espresso Americano with Micah in the mall. See our friend Eric. Have a business meeting about starting a publishing company in La Ceiba.

11 a.m. Leave the mall. Brainstorm about other business ideas. Try not to itch all of the bug bites on my feet. Be embarrassed by how gross they look.

11:30 Enroll in Spanish School! Yay! I get a special deal since the school is owned by the parents of one of my students. My one-on-one class starts tomorrow from 4 to 6 p.m.

Now (noon): Go home. Blog about my day. Talk to my landlord about finally paying my rent for last month. Tell him about my leaking sink. He promises to work on it. Make a Kanye/T.I. playlist. Think about how I should spend the rest of my day.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

look at you getting up all early and being all productive. if i get up early and don't have work my day consists of watching tv or playing video games until lunch time, and then doing stuff.

kris said...

Good Job Emily,
I'm glad you finally started your Spanish lessons, Ahora, tal vez podemos hablar in espanol. I'm really glad you made it back and I'm looking forward to reading your blog- so keep it up! Love ya,